As we are expanding our business to General Industry Market in Vietnam, we are looking for two (2) Sales and Service Engineers. If you are a young, enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic individual, send us your resume.
- Generating sale activities with potential customers and getting inquiries.
- Provide pre-sales support.
- Prepare, submit proposals/quotations to customer and does follows up accordingly to achieve the sales.
- Able to give product presentations, trainings and demo.
- Looking for new projects and arrange for bidding submission. Supervising project executive after awarded.
- Establish good relationship with current customers and sources for new customers to expand market base.
- Assists in goods delivery if needed.
- In some cases, provide technical support and service to customers.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Other details shall be discussed more during interview.
- Candidate must possess at least a Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent from University, Colleges or Technical School.
- Preferring 2-4 years’ experience in handling sale or application engineer position.
- Sales-oriented, self-motivated and proactive with good time management.
- Able to communicate and writing in English basically.
- Age from 23 to 30 years old.
- Male or Female are welcome.
Candidates who got one or more experience as mentioned below will have more advantage.
- Sales experience for AODD products. Especially for handling Wilden, ARO, Sandpiper brands.
- Sales experience for gear pumps. Especially for handling Viking brand.
- Sales experience for those products in LPG, LNG storage plants.
- Service experience for AODD, Gear pump and other pump types.
- Working experience in Application Engineer role for pumps or other industrial products.
- B2 car driving license.
- Competitive salary package.
- Social, Medical, unemployment Insurance as per Vietnam law.
- Annual Health Check Up as per Company Policy (After signing labor contract).
- Annual Bonus (Depend on Company Business Result).
- Successful candidate will be sent to Malaysia or sometimes in Europe for service training (bond may be required).
Working hour: From Monday to Friday (8h30am – 17h30pm)
Candidates who are interesting in this position, kindly please send your introduction letter and CV to below contact:
For further information please review Intech Pumps Company Limited.