Nexa’s exceptional build quality enables stable dosing even under extreme operating pressures and temperatures, from wellhead chemical injection in oil and gas applications to pyrophoric liquids handling in chemical compounds manufacturing.
|Pressure||up to 350 barg for hydraulic diaphragm and 650 for packed plunger|
|Flow Rate||up to 7,800 l/h with a single head|
|Fluid temperature||from -10°C to 90°C (from -40°C to 150°C on request)|
|Wetter Parts||SS 316L, PP, PVDF and PTFE (exotic alloys available on request)|
Full-motion type in six different sizes, featuring:
- Oil-bath lubrication
- Low-noise internal worm gearbox
- High-precision stroke adjustment for ultrafine volume control
- Increased turndown ratio achievable via frequency converter
- Housing available in cast iron as standard and nodular cast iron to cope with harsh ambient conditions
- Exakta-designed electrical and pneumatic actuators available
There are no reviews yet.