Reliable, cost-effective and robust, the Radix spring-return pump series offers the ideal solution for high-precision injection and metering of chemicals in multiple industrial applications.
Available in both plunger and mechanical diaphragm heads, the pumps can be provided with a standard version for installation in safe areas along with an ATEX-compliant model for use in explosive environments.
Radix is available in both plunger and mechanical diaphragm head versions
|Pressure||up to 20 bar (higher upon request)|
|Flow rate||up to 1000 l/h|
|Diaphragm||available as standard in SS 316 or ceramic|
|Wetted parts||SS 316L, PVC, PP and PVDF|
Adjustable flow rate
- Manually with graduated knob
- Motor speed regulation via inverter
- Electric servomotor adjusts pump flow rate remotely
- Aluminium housing: for excellent operating performance even in demanding environments
- Electric motor Standard in size, shape and connection, it can be three or mono phase with a protection degree of IP55.
- ATEX version also available
- Multiple combinations of pump head and motor power allow operators the chance to select the optimal solution to the specific application
- Self-standing pump with ready-to-fit customized baseplates